Sunday 25 November 2018

Not much happening.....

Since my last post nothing has happened, didn't have a car all week, so have not left the house since Monday. David used my car all week, to be honest I didn't care as my wrist/hand has been playing up. Weather has been wet, cold and just blah all week, so be honest not leaving the house hasn't been too much of an issue. 

The wrist/hand is still taped up, it is starting to feel a bit better, nails have been a little difficult to do, but am getting there. It is suppose to rain all week again, which I am sure is not helping with the pain. Where the fuck is Spring, hell we are hitting Summer in about a week, and we have had nothing but cold, wet miserable weather....

Not sure what my plans for the week will be, all I know for certain is I see my doctor on Friday and have some nails to do. 

Have been watching the race this afternoon, in case you don't know what race I am talking about, it is the Supercars in Newcastle Aussie. 

I don't really have a-lot to say, as I have not been doing much, not sure of it will be the gym tomorrow or not, to be honest I am really struggling getting up before 9am. This is so not like me as I have always been an early morning person. Not sure if it is because I am having a restless sleep due to the pain so am just sleeping in or what, well thats all I can think of......

Hopefully in the next week or so things will sort themselves out....

Anyway thats it for now... be back later in the week :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment