Monday 19 November 2018

Did I or Didn't I......

I didn't - I didn't go to the gym yesterday, I had planned too, but just never got there..... I did go 4 times last week though :) 

But anyway a new week has begun, and am hoping to go to the gym 5 times this week. I went this morning, and did strength training and bike. I also met my physio there (hence why the time is out for the strength training). We talked about the pain in my hand, we both think it is nerve pain that has come back, and have talked about a few different things to try over the next week or two. 


Still feeling blah, but think that is more due to the pain rather than anything else But am not going to let it bring me down, because it is nerve pain, I know there is nothing physically wrong with it. It's just the bloody spinal cord sending wrong messages to my stupid brain. I have beaten it once before, I will beat it again. If none of the things the physio mentioned help, then I may need to go on Gabapentin or Pregabalin again for a short stint. I have an appointment with the doctor next week Friday, so have nearly 2 weeks to see if I can get it better before we try meds again. 

Wonder if we will get the rain they have said is suppose to happen the last few days, it does look like rain and is suppose to rain for the next few days. 

Anyway thats it for now - catch you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment