Saturday 17 November 2018

Weekend.....

Friday - ended like this..., sleep was a little better, but last night was less again, stupid pain in my wrist is keeping me tossing and turning a bit. (The Apple Watch records my sleeping). 

Saturday:
Did my clients nails this morning, so now done and dusted for the week, then when I had finished her, I went to the strawberry truck, before they ran out, as it is suppose to rain tomorrow, so probably wont be going to the strawberry farm. So wanted to stock up just in case, and they are so bloody expensive here, selling for $15.00 for 1 kg :(, considering the strawberry farm, is $23.00for 3kgs.... 


Am feeling a bit blah today, oh and it is a gym free day today, hopefully be there tomorrow, no I will be there tomorrow.

Food for the week so far overall has been pretty good, I would say 90% good, and 10% slightly of track. No major binges though, like a dozen chocolate bars, ice-creams, lollies and whatever else my body wanted.  

Anyway thats about it for today :). 


1 comment: