Friday 16 November 2018

Friday is here....


Thursday ended like this... Yip water needs to be better as per usual, sleep was not that great either.


Friday:

And the week is nearly over, sleep again was not that great, and I struggled to get up for the gym, I even slept through my alarm twice (well I think I did, because I got up 25 minutes late, or maybe I just cant remember turning it on to snooze mode). I did get to the gym and proud of myself for getting there, cause I sure has hell did not want to go. I still managed to burn 842 active calories, and I felt every one of them. I did the hand cycling as the elliptical's I like to use were taken :(. 
Have nails pretty much all afternoon, and a set to do tomorrow morning, David is doing overtime, and tomorrow is his last day, so we can start doing things on the weekend again, like going to the Farmers Market in Tauranga. Depending on the weather on Sunday, we may go to Whakatane and go strawberry picking at 'Julians Berry Farm', they also have a nice cafe, mini golf etc... 


Anyway thats it for today, if anything exciting happens will let you know tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment