Thursday 15 November 2018

The weeks are going just to fast.....

Wednesday ended like this - I forgot to add in my water though. This was a no gym day :).
Thursday:

Bloody hell the weeks are going by just too fast.... anyway back at the gym today, after yesterday being a gym free day. Did strength training today and boy I felt it alright, burnt 1122 active calories :).

I do have concerns with my CRPS hand/wrist, the last 3 or so days, it has been pretty painful and it keeps cramping up, so my fingers are stiff...... It could be a number of things, reduction in pain meds, did something to it at the gym, I thought it might have been the rainny weather, but it hasn't rained for a couple of days. I see my physio on Monday, so if it is still like that on Monday, will talk to her about it. 

I have been following this women on Youtube, who weighed over 500 lbs and her weight loss journey, she is currently going through excess skin removal.She lost this weight through hard work and sheer dedication, I will link her here, if you need some motivation, she is one to follow :) - Jacquelines Journey and love the name lol.

Food since I have decided to go back to basics and just not stress about it, has been awesome, and I am feeling good not stressing over it. Its not perfect, but I am not pigging out on chocolate, chips, and whatever else my heart desired.Today was at the supermarket and I am not going to say it wasn't easy avoiding all the Christmas sugery delights. But instead of having a major pigout, I opted for a small chocolate bar, and it felt good and I throughly enjoyed it, and didn't feel deprived which under normal circumstances would have turned me into a piglet. So as long as this is working for me, and the scales keep going on the way downward I will stay like this. I am still trying to keep on the lower side of carbs though for the majority of the foods. 

So there you have it for today, catch you all tomorrow - a gym day doing a lower body/core workout, or maybe a cardio workout, will see how I feel in the morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment