Tuesday 13 November 2018

2nd day back :)

Tuesday:
Another day, another gym day - Today was lower body/core work. This morning I did struggle getting out of bed, but I thought to myself to not be so lazy, it is only the second day and jumped out of bed...... ok slowly rolled out of bed. 

The gym session took a bit out of me today, but I did love it. I did my new workout and added back in the elliptical, only did 5 minutes to see how it goes. So far so good, the pain in my wrists is still pretty sore :(

Anyway here are my gym stats, burnt a total of 996 Calories. 
Tomorrow is a gym free day, am tempted to maybe go for a small walk, but then that might just be a stupid thing to do, and should probably wait till I have seen my physio on Monday. 

I have decided food wise to just keep it simple, eat healthy, keep carbs/sugars to a minimum, especially processed carbs, this morning I had toast (Low carb bread from frozen), with peanut butter. I am going to stop having protein bars etc.... I will weigh regularly and use the scales as a guide, if after a gain, I will review what I am doing and how I can change it around. Basically a lot of trial and error. Oh and the scales have come down from yesterday, yes I am weighing daily for now, and to stop the numbers doing my head in to much, I am weighing in pounds :). I also know there will be fluctuations in the scales, and wont go silly if I have a gain, I will review it over the week or so.......

So there you have it, am feeling pretty good about my choices for now :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment