Wednesday 7 November 2018

Update and getting back to normality........ I think

Whoops, started this yesterday but finishing today :)

I think things are settling down a bit, well hoping so, I have not been to the gym for over a week, as I have been dealing with this issue, but things are calming down, hopefully in a couple of days, things will be back to normal. My food has been so out of whack, I sometimes don't eat till 3 or 4 pm, which means it is food on the run and for me that means things I shouldn't be having, but for now, food is the last thing on my mind. 

Next week for sure, I will be back on track, though the scales wont be my friend for that I am sure. I have not weighed, yip no other reason, I am in denial and right now I couldn't cope with the numbers on the scales.

Now onto other things:

FIREWORKS:
Grrrrr they are going of 12 hours a day, which means Chico is a mess from 12pm too 12am if not longer, and most days, and from now till the New Year we can expect it most weekends. Am glad Rusty is ok with them, hopefully he doesn't pick up on Chico's fear.

NAILS:
This has taken a back seat this week, not only with clients, but paperwork, social media etc... which is not good, but again for now there is not a lot I can do about it this week. I just don't have the energy, speaking of energy.....

ENERGY:
Whats that, I just don't have any and why number one, because my food is crap - simple as that :) 

SKY:
Still having issues with sky, keeps losing satellite, never had this issue with the last box, but anyway got sky coming out this afternoon, hopefully to sort this one and for all.

Think thats it for now :)





No comments:

Post a Comment