Friday 9 November 2018

Am 99% there....

Friday:
I am back, well I will be come Monday, a few last things to organise this weekend, and then I am back into my boring but happy routine. 

Going back to the gym, eating better and less stress. Boring but thats ok, I love boring - especially after the last couple of weeks. 

We still have fireworks going off from midday to past midnight, Chico is a mess, and we can expect them every weekend till the New Year grrrr...

To make myself feel better I have been listening to 'The Sweet', (band back in the days), forgot how much I loved their music, and the'Bay City Rollers'..... 




I watched Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday, thought it was really good. 

Anyway just a quick update, looking forward to getting back into everything again

Have great and safe weekend one and all, the weather is not looking to bad, yesterday we were suppose to have rain for the next week, now it is saying fine and cloudy for the weekend, with a high of 22 degree's - our hottest day yet :).


No comments:

Post a Comment