Thursday 3 May 2018

3rd May 2018

Yesterday didn't end up too much, didn't go for a walk, after rearranging furniture, that was enough. 

Onto today, went to the gym this morning and loved it.... as usual. Tomorrow is hopefully the pool, I say hopefully cause we are having a frosty morning, and it might be a bit chilly, and I might chicken out lol



Just been out to lunch with Lee-Anne to Ciccio's, they now have a Keto menu and is becoming a popular choice for a lot of people. I didn't have keto, but did order a chicken tender burger with camembert cheese, and chips, ate the chips but left the bun and salad, cause I forgot to ask for it with no dressing and I cant stand a lot of dressings. So was semi low carb lol. I purchased some pork rinds for David to try tonight as well. 

Now for some exciting news, we are going to the Gold Coast again this year, we normally go every year about June/July, but last year we didn't go cause of puppy surgeries, which took our budget, we didn't expect to go again this year due to budget but David surprised me with the idea the other day. Tickets are all booked and we are going mid August, so something to look forward to and a goal for me to lose 12 Kilos in 15 weeks, well now only 10.5 Kilos in 15 weeks :). 

I have two skirts I purchased about 6 weeks ago now, I can do them up, but they are tight, so my goal is to be able to wear them and take them with me...... they are a full circle skirt, so I will need to purchase a couple of vintage style tops to go with them. I would so love to take my full circle petticoat, but it would take up half my suitcase lol. 

Anyway thats about it for me....

Active Calories: 1415
Total Calories: 3963

No comments:

Post a Comment