Wednesday 2 May 2018

2nd May 2018

And this is why I am now convinced lower carb is no longer viable for me, I lost 1.5 Kilos this week.

After the first 2 weeks of the month losing weight, eating slightly higher carb foods etc, when I did the final 2 weeks lower carb, I gained all the weight back, plus some. I went back to slightly higher carb foods last week and have come up with a loss of 1.5 kilos for the week :). 

So for this month I am going to stick with how I ate in the last week.

I have also reset my goal to lose 12 kilos over 15 weeks, as my surprise is now not happening till mid August, but that suits me fine, every kilo gone before then will just make it so much easier :). Hopefully once everything is confirmed I will be able to tell you all tomorrow what is happening, though some of you probably have already guessed lol. 

Today was going to be a walk day, and hoping it till will be, but this morning, I decided to shift furniture around, and now am paying for it a bit in the wrist, whoops and I have a client soon double whoops.

Active Calories: 792
Total Calories: 3510

No comments:

Post a Comment