Monday 8 October 2018

Where did the weekend go.....

Well it was kinda busy in a  kinda quiet way......

Saturday we went to the Dutch market, and had yummy croquets, at 6 grams of carbs per croquet it was fine..... BUT then I bought some liquorice and from there the weekend went down hill food wise and hence the gain of 0.95 Kilos. But hey its life, I am not going to be perfect, I am not feeling guilty, well maybe a little bit but am not going to dwell on it, cause then I know it will be a downhill slide for the week. 


Sunday consumed of watching Bathurst all day and it was so nice to see Craig Lowndes and Steven Richards win the race.... and even better to see Scott McLaughlin be on the podium. Of course, sitting and watching TV all day meant a day of munchies etc.... This is the only sport I really watch all year, but am planning to watch the Super 8 at Gold Coast in a couple of weeks on TV, but am going to be prepared with low carb snacks :). 


So am back on track today, went to the gym, was not feeling 100% by the time I finished, but after a shower and some breakfast, I started picking up, have no idea why I was feeling blah.... maybe all the junk food over the weekend who knows....




Anyway today is just washing, a little tidying, and thats about it.... the sun is shining, better make the most of the sun, as it is suppose to have some rain this afternoon. 

Oh yeah, on Saturday night I missed taking my anti-inflammatory, didn't think to much about it, but boy Sunday was my achilles playing up, it was so sore, I got so disheartened as I thought it was getting better, but it seems that anti-inflammatory is holding the pain bugga bugga bugga..... I see my physio next week. 

I am sure I had something else to say, but bugga if I can think what it was.... will come back ion I remember lol. 

Oh I remembered - I am now officially off the methadone (I had it for pain), so in about 4 weeks, we can start coming of the next pain med :). 

1 comment:

  1. yay for getting completely off the methadone, a great achievement......

    and I loved those words..thats life, we can't be perfect all the time...can we?

    ReplyDelete