Wednesday 3 April 2019

Day 29 & 30 & Weigh In

TUESDAY:

Weighed in and as expected I had a gain of 600 grams, so now down to 6.4 Kilos gone in 4 weeks - averaging a weekly loss of 1.6 Kilos.

Ok was already to go to the gym, and our toilet sprung a leak, so spent a while cleaning that mess up - not the toilet itself but the cistern.... so till the plumber comes, we have to turn the tap on every-time we go to the loo, flush it and turn the tap off. The plumber hopes to come later this afternoon or first thing tomorrow morning, if they cant get here today. It had been leaking for a couple of days, but it had got worse over night. We didn't really know where it was leaking from till this morning, as it was just a teeny tiny amount. 

And by then the motivation to go to the gym was over BUT WAIT, I may not have gone to the gym, but I did go for a walk outside, you know that wide open space which has plenty of fresh air, sunlight and a nice cool breeze, and I actually enjoyed it - well kind of anyway lol. It was a bit different to walking on the treadmill, (a lot harder)so am thinking I might do an outside walk on a more regular basis. I also got the swissball out, pumped it up and did some core work, felt really good and then did some step ups. So all in all not a bad workout if I do say so myself :). 

After that did my own nails, that killed a couple of hours, and that was my day.


WEDNESDAY:

Oh man, I have woken up stiff as - obviously used some muscles I had forgotten I had, but it feels good. I did an unofficial weigh in, as I wanted to see what it was this morning, only up 150 grams now phew...... now I am not weighing till Tuesday :)

Not sure if I will go to the gym tomorrow, or go for another walk and do some at home core exercises.

Dinner tonight is chicken tenderloins, with some type of seasoning done in the air-fryer, (yet to decide what I will put on them), mushrooms cooked with bacon and pumpkin soup. It's getting cold enough for soup now :).

Toilet is fixed, plumber has been and put in a new cistern - looks nice in there, the one we had was quite an old one. 

Anyway thats it for now, catch you all in a couple of days :). 

1 comment:

  1. Must be a day for waking up with aches and pains!!

    ReplyDelete