Thursday 9 May 2019

Day 61 - 66 on WW....

SATURDAY - THURSDAY:

What the, where the hell are these days going..... I have no idea.

Anyway onto whats been happening.... went to the GP today and was hoping to get the CT Scan Results back, well guess what they have gone missing, the results have not been returned for whatever reason ggggrrrrrr. So rung them and they have marked them as urgent so hopefully they will come through today or tomorrow. 

I have been feeling blah and frustrated with everything, I think it is just that my life is in limbo while waiting for this surgery. We cant plan a holiday cause we have no idea when surgery will be, I cant get into nails properly cause I am going to be out of action from anywhere 4 - 8 weeks, so dont want to take on new clients cause I cant guarantee regular service. 

Am feeling a bit sad as Steph moves up to Auckland in 10 days, I am going to miss her....

Last night Miss Chico hurt her leg, she started limping really bad on her back leg, this morning she has woken up being able to walk on it, though she is still cautious on it. Will see how it goes today, and if she is still like that later today or tomorrow or goes worse, we will take her to a vet. 

I am bored with WW surprise surprise lol - seriously though to many carbs are creeping back in, this could be part of the reason I am feeling so blah..... I am thinking of going lower carb again. I dont need to track to begin with, am still thinking about it, will make my decision in the next few days. 

And another day has nearly passed on by - the good news she managed to chase up my CT results and I am trying to understand them, but it looks like the screws are the cause of the tendon rupture, so that will mean a more complicated surgery :(. 

Anyway thats about it, catch you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment