Wednesday 4 September 2019

Day 10...

Day 10 and gained 500 grams from yesterday, yip had a high carb day with takeaways, but it's ok, am back on track today. Yesterday I struggled with the news that I wont be doing nails for another two months.

Today I am going to drive to the supermarket, a walk prob wont be happening, as it is wet and cold outside. 

Had a shower this morning, first one in six weeks without having to wear a splint and plastic bag over it. I must admit by the end of it, the hand/wrist was getting pretty sore. 

Drove to the supermarket (2k's there and 2k's back), it was a little sore by the time I got home (Oh and I still have to wear the splint). Tomorrow I will drive to the hand therapist that is 3k's away :).

Dinner tonight is schnitzel stuffed with ham and cheese, and am doing a curried egg salad, and not sure what veges. Forgot the photo, but it all turned out nice. 

Anyway better get this up before midnight strikes

No comments:

Post a Comment