Monday 23 April 2018

22nd April 2018

Today I slept in till 8.45am, thats very rare for me..... woke up and thought bugger the gym, but then thought don't be so lazy and motivated myself to go.

Came home and had Bacon, Breakfast Sausages & Eggs for breakfast.

I did an upper body workout and felt every calorie burnt..... not sure why but here are the stats. I even did a very small time on the stair master, nearly asrsed off when I ended, cant get used to stop it properly, without nearly coming of the back end, it freaks me out no end. Even the treadmill seemed to drag.


Tomorrow I was planning on the pool, but am not sure for 1 thing, it is school holidays and that means lots of kids..... though they are probably not up that early when I go, and also am still not feeling quite 100% and am scared with the cold mornings it might be too cold and I don't want to get sick again. I will see how I feel in the morning, it will be either the gym or the pool, am hoping the pool. 

Didn't do much for the rest of the day....

1141 Active Calories Burnt
3715 Calories Burnt
8011 Steps  (The steps do not include the treadmill from the gym)Day Done & Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment