Monday 30 April 2018

30th April 2018

Well here we go again, another month passes by and I don't even know where it went.... but I do know May will go just as quick.

Today I went to the pool, it was so nice and warm there today at last, and the spa's were working so double yay. I must admit I did struggle in the pool a bit, and was so tempted to stop after about 45 minutes, but am glad I persevered as I ended up doing 1 1/4 hours plus aqua jogging :)

                             
Have been thinking more about my food, and after trialling a couple of things this month, I have come to the conclusion that lower carb is no longer working for me. I did the first two weeks of the month where I added in some extra carbs, some crumbed mixtures on my meat at times, an odd ice-cream, banana's daily, some higher carb veggies, and even a weekly meal out (which included chips and a burger or something similar) etc and the weight came down. I then did the last 2 weeks of lower carb again and I increased in weight, the same thing happened in March when I also did a similar experiment. I also checked my daily levels for blood glucose and throughout the month, it stayed in the excellent zone for both types of eating. I still try and avoid sugar, but am going to continue adding some higher carb food's back in, in smaller amounts for now and see how that goes. I am not going to calorie count at this stage, but if I find that I am not losing weight, then I will start counting calories. I have done enough eating programmes throughout the years, I know what I should and shouldn't eat. 

Active Calories: 2433

Total Calories: 5147

No comments:

Post a Comment