Sunday 15 April 2018

Welcome

Some of you will know me from my previous blogs, but I have decided to start all a fresh. At this stage I am not sure what direction this blog will take, or how personal it will be, time will tell on that :).

My goal is to lose 80 kilos, I have lost 21 kilos, so have 59 kilos to go, I am doing this by cutting out wheat and sugar and exercising. I am doing lower carb, but also at the same time keeping fats to a minimum.

I now go to the gym 3 - 4 days a week and to the pool 2 days a week. I exercise minimum 5 days a week and some weeks 6 days.

I have chronic pain, but am currently coming of all my pain meds, this is taking much longer than I expected, but focusing on one day at a time :)

There is no time frame for this, just focus on each day, one day at a time.

I am not sure how often I will post, just when I feel like it. I weigh in monthly officially usually on the first of each month.

So here you have a very small introduction about me.

"You didn’t gain it overnight so don’t expect to lose it overnight".

1 comment:

  1. Good for you creating a place that helps you focus and keep motivated. You as you know will also inspire others. Congrats Jackie

    ReplyDelete