Thursday 26 April 2018

Whoohoo have some exciting news, that I cant quite share yet till it is confirmed, but lets just say I have 10 - 12 weeks to get myself fitter for this, so am setting a 12 week challenge to lose 10+ kilos. I weighed in this morning and will weigh myself every Thursday for the next 10 - 12 weeks and knock those 10 kilos of my body, just you wait and see :). 

Anyway onto today, went to the gym, met my physio there, and we have added some new stuff into the programme, just to change things up a bit. Tomorrow I will go to the gym and not the pool, as they are still having trouble with thermal bore, so the water is still a bit colder than normal. Hoping by Monday it will be fixed :).

Todays workout stats:

I also want to start adding in some walking as well, I would love to be walking 3k's comfortably 3 times a week. Not sure how I will plan that in my workouts yet though.

Active Calories: 1391
Calories: 4201

No comments:

Post a Comment