Friday 27 April 2018

I am f**ked, today I went for a walk, not intending to go to the gym, but when I was back, I thought I would go to the gym and do an upper body workout, adding the few new exercises in from yesterday which I loved, and then I decided to clean the fridge. I have burnt a huge amount of calories today and feel every one of them :).



I am wanting to walk at least 2 -3 times a week, not sure where I will fit it in yet, but maybe do this following plan:

Monday - Pool
Tuesday - Gym - Full Workout
Wednesday - Walk
Thursday - Gym - Full Workout
Friday - Pool
Saturday - Gym - Lower Body 
Sunday - Walk & Gym - Upper Body

This will give me at least 2 walks a week and maybe I can add another one in somewhere.....

Friday night we normally have some sort of takeaway, but I am on a mission to lose these 10 kilos, so instead we are going to have soup and cheese on toast (the bread is paleo)..... a lot less calories :). 

Plans for the weekend, not sure yet, hubby is working tomorrow morning, I will go to the gym and as for the rest, have no idea :). 

Active Calories: 1752
Calories: 4495


No comments:

Post a Comment