Saturday 28 April 2018

Woke up this morning and didn't think I would be going to the gym, still felt stuffed after yesterdays workout and walk. But after being up for about 30 minutes, decided yip I can go to the gym, did lower body workout as it is not quite so intense as upper body. Felt really good, and was proud that I went. 


Now I am showered and relaxed, I feel so good that I went. I have been rethinking my weekly workouts and how I can do them and thinking this is how it will go

Monday - Pool

Tuesday - Gym (Full Body)
Wednesday - Walk
Thursday - Gym (Full Body)
Friday - Pool
Saturday - Gym (Full Body)
Sunday - Walk

Today it is miserable outside, it is raining and windy so we are having a nice afternoon snuggled up in blankets watching television, yip real exciting stuff lol


Active Calories: 1379

Calories: 4239

No comments:

Post a Comment