Monday 14 May 2018

14th May 2018

I really enjoyed the pool today, and my times are getting quicker slowly lol. I know longer care how I look in my togs, or what people think, never thought that day would come. I also didn't have to share my lane at all, so all in all it was a great swim, and the outside spa was nice and relaxing, I love the outdoor spa's :).



Tomorrow I am going to the pool again as my achillies feels so much better today :)

Oh and another thing, I think I have found the right combination when it comes to food, doing the calorie counting has really helped me stay more on track, as in eating more than less and the scales are showing that nicely. 

I have a busy week of nails this week, so that is good. I need to save my spending money for the holiday lol.

Active Calories: 2393
Total Calories: 5207
Calories Remaining: 275 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment