Friday 18 May 2018

18th May 2018

Another session at the pool done, then came home did the housework and picked up the puppies from the groomers, so a busy day.

Loved the pool and did a big session, it doesn't even feel like exercise as I find it so relaxing, and the spa is such a nice reward after.



As the day went on, I started to get shivers and just feeling like crap, dozed of for a couple of hours and felt a bit better after this. Not sure what caused it, if I was just exhausted after the swim/housework etc, or maybe a side effect of coming of the pain meds..... have no idea, I am not sure if I will go to the gym tomorrow morning, will see how I feel. I have done 10 days straight with exercise, so may have a day off tomorrow, but will decide when I wake up, which by the way wont be early, I plan to have a sleep in. David is working tomorrow and gets up early, so I wont need to hear snoring, which means I might be able to sleep a little later :)

Active Calories: 2403
Total Calories: 4847
Calories Remaining: 376

No comments:

Post a Comment