Thursday 17 May 2018

17th May 2018

Today has been a good day, went to the gym ,did a smaller workout....

Met my physio there where she showed me some stretching exercises for my achillies, and we are cutting out the cardio that impacts the achillies, so my cardio will come from the pool and when at the gym the bike, elliptical and rower. Will stop doing the step ups and the lunges for now and mainly work on upper body. Also got some little wedges for in my shoe. 

Tomorrow I am back at the pool, then housework which has been sadly neglected this week, the puppies are going for their grooming tomorrow as well. So a cruise day tomorrow, have no nails as my Friday appointments got changed to today. 

Weekend nothing exciting planned, David is working on Saturday morning, I will go to the gym Saturday and Sunday, and may even go and check out K Mart which is now open in Rotorua, has been open for about 2 - 3 months and I still have not been lol, oh and I need to finish my tax return.....

Active Calories: 1299
Total Calories: 4165
Calories Remaining: 113

No comments:

Post a Comment