Wednesday 16 May 2018

16th May 2018

Another session at the pool, cant believe how much I enjoy it, am going to miss not going tomorrow, but will go on Friday. Tomorrow I am meeting my physio at the gym.

Well what I am doing with my food seems to be successful as I lost 1.95 kilos this week, so 3.25 kilos in 3 weeks, 13 weeks till the holiday and I want to lose another 8.75 kilos.
Work has been so busy this week, not sure why everyone is wanting nails this week, but who am I to argue lol

Oh another bit of exciting news, the skirts I have previously talked about, are so close to fitting, I could even wear them now if I really wanted, but want to save them for the holiday, so by the time of the holiday, they will fit easy am so stoked :).

Active Calories: 2341
Total Calories: 5206
Calories Remaining: 392

No comments:

Post a Comment