Monday 7 May 2018

7th May 2018

Bet you all thought I was n to going to post today, or I had stuffed up again - well sorry to disappoint but today has been good :)

Went to the pool, it was bloody freezing, not sure why, but the spa afterwards was fantastic, especially on my achillies. Anyway todays exercise stats are......

As you can see today was a huge day exercise wise.... nearly 2000 calories in the pool alone. I felt it today and had a mid afternoon snooze. 

Not a lot else to report, satay chicken kebab's for dinner, this is why I don't do strict keto, cause I wouldn't have been allowed the sauce,  but because I am doing 80 - 90% lower carb, this allows for the extras like that, and we had that with veggies and khmers chips :).

Tomorrow is gym day, suppose to be doing a testimonial if it works in with them.

Anyway out of here for tonight, catch all you tomorrow :)

Active Calories: 2320
Total Calories: 4943


No comments:

Post a Comment