Saturday 5 May 2018

5th May 2018

Man cant believe yesterday I burnt over 5000 calories all day and 2229 calories were active.

Anyway onto today, went to the gym this morning, and loved it. On Tuesday we are going to take photos etc and am going to do a testimonial story......

Anyway todays gym stats are... (oh and did a full body workout :)). 

Today after the gym, we went and got our travel insurance and booked the rental car and have now confirmed our accommodation, so everything is all confirmed and ready and all we need to do is plan the days :).

I really cant believe how much I am enjoying the gym and exercise, and I think my CRPS is going into remission..... just quietly hopeful :).

Tomorrow all going to plan will be a walking exercise session. Need to get fit for the walks in Aussie, oh and the place we are staying in has a small and I mean small gym so hope to do some gym sessions maybe, or at least some pool swims as the pool looks lovely as well. :).

Active Calories: 1597
Total Calories: 4296

2 comments:

  1. You sound so positive. I want to go back to the gym but my job now is travelling a lot and I just can't do it. I know there are gyms that you can go to in any town but being big makes me nervous to go places I am not sure about especially by myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is scary going to the gym, I was freaking out. I felt a bit better cause I had my physio with me the first few times, now I have been going nearly 6 months, I am starting to feel like part of the family lol. I would hate to go to different gyms if travelling.

      Delete