Wednesday 20 June 2018

20th June 2018

And I did the pool today and loved it, did 2k's + Aqua Jogging. I was the only one in the swimming lanes for the first 1km, it was so nice and peaceful. Then 2 guys came either side of me, and out swam me every length lol.


In case I was second guessing my eating again, then the scales again proved to me, what I am doing now is working fantastic :). 

Cant believe that in 8 weeks this time, we will be in the warmth and sun :).

Also cant believe that we are nearly another month over, bloody hell where is this year going too..... its scary shit how fast time is flying by.

Oh yeah got a WOF on my car today, thought it would pass but I always shit myself, cause car bills are not cheap. Anyway I can relax for another 12 months yay :).

Thats about it for today, not sure if I will do pool or gym tomorrow, am thinking pool, as I really do enjoy it so much more. Oh and I never got around to doing aqua aerobics, the one time I was prepared, it wasn't on, she was on holiday and there has been none since, think she comes back next week sometime. So hopefully then :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment