Tuesday 19 June 2018

19/06/18

Day 3 being back into my way of eating, and the scales are still heading down, so from now on, I am not going to second guess anymore and just keep doing what I am doing now. My glucose levels are in the excellent range, so I am not going to try and fit low carb into my life anymore (though I still am trying to keep my carbs natural rather than processed), and just enjoy the ride :).

Today I went to the gym, as the pool on a Tuesday at the moment is busy with schools etc, and they only have 2 swimming lanes, so am going to do the next few Tuesday's at the gym. I really pushed myself at the gym and it felt so bloody good. I am starting to add in some abdominal exercises, and stretching, as my body is so stiff :).


Tomorrow I have to go for a warrant on my car, well tomorrow or Thursday anyway, it's as scary as going to the dentist, though I don't expect anything wrong with the car, I have only had it a year but you never know......

Thursday is winter solstice, and that means it is the shortest day of the year, to me that means that Spring is just around the corner, and every day the days are a fraction longer - I love it lol. 

Was it wrong of me to come home from the gym, have a shower and get straight into my pj's.... it was just one of those days, where the sun was streaming in, and I just felt like not getting dressed or anything and just relaxing in the sun. Though it has gone now and the temperature is dropping fast :(. I have been going through the camera book and trying to learn all there extra stuff it can do :). 

8 weeks tomorrow till our holiday, cant wait, and then on our return the day after it will be Spring - my favourite season of the year :). 

4 comments:

  1. Spring is my favourite season too. It isn't wrong of you to go to the gym and then come home to your PJ's. I wish I could go to the gym with someone. I just can't find the same time to suit as it is way way too busy when I want to go to the gym and I hate lots of people.

    Yes getting the car looked at is just as bad as going to the Dentist. I totally understand what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I love about working from home, I plan my hours around the gym/pool. I also hated going when it was really busy and would probably not have kept going if I couldn't go at a quieter time.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely don't stress about carbs - as long as you are not eating lots of processed rubbish and you are losing weight then you'll be fine. We are all different. I can't understand what you were eating on low carb though - to me it's just lots of vegetables, cheese, eggs and meat. Basically just no bread, pasta or rice and just a little potato. You just do what works for you because at the end of the day whatever you do needs to be for life. I'm glad the weight is coming off again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing awesome...keep it up.

    That holiday is coming around real quick!!

    ReplyDelete