Sunday 24 June 2018

24th June 2018

Really enjoyed my day of yesterday from exercise. Today I was back at it, went to the gym and loved it.


Today at the gym, I did 10 minutes on the treadmill and there was no issues with my achillies, so crossing fingers I can keep adding to the time on the treadmill. :). 

I purchased some new shoes yesterday, and they are so comfy, my other ones were years old, in fact I think I did my half marathon in them lol. I also purchased a flutter board, and will get some flippers soon to add some variety to my swimming :). I got some nice new pink shoes..... and choose a blue flutter board, even though it was $5.00 more expensive than the red one go figure.....



I cant believe how much I am loving the exercise I am doing and the endorphins I am also feeling is even better. I am even quietly thinking that I might be able to complete another half marathon again sometime. 

Tomorrow is the pool and looking forward to it.

This weeks exercise plan is:
Pool - Monday/Wednesday/Friday 
Gym - Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday. 
Have decided to start doing each 3 times a week. Oh yeah will leave you with a short video of the gym, I was the only one there for a short time,  so quickly got the phone out and did a quick film :). 


Catch you all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment