Monday 25 June 2018

25th July 2018

Well today was tough at the pool, for whatever reason. At 1km, I was so ready to stop and go home, but I persevered. I use the flutter board, but man I need flippers, otherwise it would take me all day to do 10 lanes lol. It felt good though as I could really feel the stretch in my arms. Also the pool seemed really cold (ok much colder) than normal. I wish I was at the beach today in warmer weather though, but will have to wait another 8 or is it 7 weeks till that happens lol.



Today is cold and wet and a shitty kind of day, I didn't sleep well last night, had these most bizarre dreams. 

Just watching on TV the Discovery Turbo channel and they are doing an auction of all these classic cars, man there are some beautiful cars in that auction, they even auctioned of a VW Beetle. Chicken is in the crockpot for dinner, really need to do a bit of housework but cant be bothered lol. 

Anyway gym tomorrow, that I am looking forward too :). 

Oh yeah I purchased some Protein Powder on the weekend, should be here tomorrow.... got it from 'here'


Am going to have it as a protein shake after my exercise, I love Vanilla and Cinnamon, so figure I would love this, well I better bloody love it at that price :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment