Tuesday 26 June 2018

26th July 2018

Another day another gym session done. Again I struggled and I think I know the reason why, its not quite a week when I decreased the pain meds and I think it might be a link to that, it seems that for about the first 10 days after a pain medication drop, I feel blah, have a constant headache and just feel like everything is a struggle.



I did 11 minutes on the treadmill today, 1 more minute from Sunday, so think I will increase the treadmill 1 minute at a time and hope the achillies issues stay away.

Pool tomorrow, am I feeling like it no not really when it is going to be -1 degrees in the morning. I am thinking tomorrow I will do some lengths and then do aqua aerobics just for a change. 

My Pure protein powder arrived, did a little unboxing video, and OMG I really need to practice vlogging again and also editing....... it is bad but hey its been a few years since I vlogged or edited lol. 



Oh yeah also meant to mention with my eating, I have my last bit of food about 9 - 9.30pm and then don't normally have my first meal the following day till about 12 or 1pm. I usually have 2 main meals a day and some snacks consisting of fruit etc. 


Anyway today has been bloody cold, we got a high of 7 degrees and now it is only 6 degrees bbbbrrrrrrrr. Need to go and warm up the nail room soon, have a client coming in about 45 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment