Wednesday 27 June 2018

27th June 2018

Pool day, did 2k's + Aqua Jogging & Aqua Aerobics, I really did not enjoy the aqua aerobics and wont be doing it again in a hurry. I have never really enjoyed it....


It was so bloody cold this morning that the gate had frozen shut.... not impressed trying to open it when it was so cold. Once she hot water was poured on it, it opened.... It was 1 degrees but felt like -3 degrees bbbbrrrrrrrr. Where the 92% humidity comes from I have no idea..


The other week I purchased some bottoms for swimming as I had a tankini and the top was ok, well I thought. Well today it started coming apart, I wasn't sure whether to purchase full togs or the bottoms last time, and decided on the bottoms wrong move, so now I have ordered togs and a tankini top, and will decided when they arrive, which one I will send back. Do you know how hard it is to find plus sized togs this time of the year.... well it is bloody hard. 

Anyway thats me for today, tomorrow is a gym day, so don't need to go quite so early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment