Friday 29 June 2018

29th June 2018

A bit of a catch up...

My new togs arrived, I am keeping the top that goes with the bottoms and sending the one piece togs back. They are quite nice but thinking I want to have a look in Aussie. Speaking of Aussie, it will be 6 weeks next Wednesday till our trip.

Also our sunset is now 3 minutes later, the days are getting longer lol. 

Didn't go to the gym yesterday, was just not feeling it, well to be honest I spent quite a few hours catching up on housework and other little bits and pieces that needed doing. Felt good to get it all done :).

Didn't go to the pool today as I had no togs yet, they arrived about lunchtime... so will be back into it Monday and will go to the gym this weekend sometime. Have yet to try my protein powder as I am only going to have it when I do a workout. I also purchased some quest bars to try today, so can also have that, if feeling peckish after a workout and don't have time to eat something properly, I also got some Organic Cocoa Nibs to add to the protein powder, or to add to yogurt or whatever else. 

This weekend, have no idea what we are doing, David is still doing his overtime for the last weekend, this weekend. If its a nice day on Sunday, might go for a drive somewhere...

Weight wise, I have now lost all that I gained while trialling low carb, so am pleased about that. I am not really doing anything to dramatic about food, just trying to make better choices :). 

It is a beautiful day outside today, no clouds, lovely warm even though it is only 12 degrees. We had a minus 1 this morning, that was a bit chilly. 

Anyway thats me for now, catch you later :)




2 comments:

  1. Six weeks until a holiday!! Where are you off to - Gold Coast again? Hopefully you will find a good swimsuit there. I'm not sure where you've looked in NZ but Beach Hut in Auckland have sizes up to 26 and have ones specially for pool swimming (so they won't get rot from chlorine). All my swimsuits are from there but they don't have a good website where you can look at their stuff. Food wise just do what works for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thanks for that re: the swimsuits, might have to check them out at sometime. Thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete