Sunday 1 July 2018

1st July 2018

WTF, where did  June go to, in fact where did the whole year go too......

Anyway after a couple of days break from working out, back into it today, and really kinda enjoyed the gym lol. At least it wasn't 1 degrees or less, it was 6 degree's, must admit as the day goes on it seems to be getting colder. 


Holy fark, I can not wait till warmer weather, especially when we get to the Gold Coast, one thing I have noticed with weight loss,is that I am feeling the colder so much more this winter. We can now actually say we are going next month now, doesn't seem so far away lol.

Tomorrow is the pool, got my new top, not sure if I mentioned, I bought a tankini top and full togs, am sending the togs back, and keeping the tankini top. Though was tempted to keep the togs as well, but figured in Aussie there would be more choice. 

A photo of Rusty in his new clothes....


Here is a short video of Chico enjoying her new toy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment