Tuesday 5 June 2018

5th June 2018

WTF, how the hell did June get here so quick......

Anyway onto today, was suppose to go to the pool, but it was pissing down with rain, and Chico stresses with heavy rain/winds and fireworks etc, so didn't want to leave her, as she has had seizures when she is really stressed in the past.
So decided to do an at home workout, found a cardio workout, then did some swissball stuff and a bit of yoga. Not a huge workout, but it was nice to do something a little different. 

The weather has cleared up now, tomorrow will be a gym day, as I have an early morning client, and wont be able to go to the pool and be back in time for the client, without rushing, and I want to enjoy it. Then Thursday will be another gym day as I meet my physio there this Thursday (well I think it is this Thursday). And then back to the pool on Friday :).

Active Calories: 1209
Total Calories: 3902

No comments:

Post a Comment