Monday 4 June 2018

4th June 2018

Today I went back to the gym, after a 4 day break, of both food and exercise, whoops - but thats life, sometimes it gets in the way. It felt really good to be back at the gym, and am starting to meet people there, and chat away, which is nice. They are also motivating me :)

Tomorrow is the pool, all going to plan :)



My niece got married on Saturday, it was a beautiful wedding, and the day went without a hitch. It was nice to catch up with family, the only times we meet up seems to be funerals and weddings - like most families I assume. 

Chris (son), and his girlfriend stayed last night here, and heading back to Auckland later today. 

Oh since I have cut back on the exercise that triggered the achillies, it is pain free at the moment, so may start adding in some light lower body exercise and see how it goes. I am due to see my physio at the gym on Thursday, so will wait for confirmation from her first. 

Active Calories: 1735
Total Calories: 4456

No comments:

Post a Comment