Friday 1 June 2018

June 1st 2018

Just a quick update, I will be missing in a action till Monday or Tuesday, we have a long weekend here this weekend, and I am going to my nieces wedding tomorrow.

I have not been to the pool or gym yesterday or today and won't be going until maybe Sunday or Monday. My wrist has been playing up something chronic, not sure if it is the cold, reduction in meds or god knows what ever else, CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome), knocks at you. So I am resting as I want to be pain free enough to enjoy the wedding tomorrow. 

I am wearing arm warmers, so that my wrists stay 1 temperature, and that seems to be helping, last night I actually got more than a couple hours of sleep. So this makes me think it is the cold. We have been having -1 degrees when I get up to go to the pool, and winter has only just started.

Anyway have a great long weekend, those in NZ and stay safe if you are travelling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment