Wednesday 30 May 2018

30th May 2018

Bbbbrrrrrr it was cold going to the pool, here is a little video, though the sound is crappy whoops lol.


I only did aqua jogging today, as my wrist was playing up pretty bad last night, and didn't want to aggravate it any further. 

Am not going swimming or the gym tomorrow, as I got my hair done and cant wash it for 24 hours, so a day off tomorrow, so it will be housework day. I love love my new hair colour :). So tomorrow I need to go and purchase a swimming cap, so the chlorine doesn't rip out the colour. On Friday I am going to also give aqua aerobics a go, so will do some aqua jogging first then aqua aerobics.

Also weigh in will be tomorrow or Friday as it is the end of the month and my offical weigh ins are at the end of or the beginning of the month.

Active Calories: 1895
Total Calories: 4047


No comments:

Post a Comment