Tuesday 29 May 2018

29th May 2018

Another swim done, and I did 2k's again as well as aqua jogging. Felt much better today, even if it was only 2 degrees when I left the house to go swimming..... Oh when I had 20 lengths to go, this dude just crashed into me, he was sharing my lane, but I didn't know he was in there and we had a crash gggggrrrrrrrr. Most people will wait at the end and ask to share your lane, and you both decide if you want a side each or go up the left side and down the right, but not this dick. Lucky after 2 lengths the lane next to me came free and I swapped over. 




Tomorrow is hair day, and I am still undecided on what to do. Do I go darker or do I stay blonde..... scary stuff, also deciding if I might have a fringe and start growing my hair out towards a bob cut, cause then even just by wrapping a scarf around, my hair can look vintagey.... decisions decisions.

I have decided to add my calories below in a different format, I have my standard 1650 calories, then I add my exercise calories to it, I try to use 50% of my exercise calories, if I go less than 50%, my weight seems to stall. For some reason my body does well, when I eat my standard calories and at least 50% or more of my exercise calories. As I am still avoiding wheat and sugar, these extra calories get used up with things like cheese, salami or fruit etc..... I use My Fitness Pal to keep track of my calories. 

So today with my exercise (swimming) calories, I can go up to 4021 but I aim to keep round the 2650 - 3000 calories, which some days is hard to do (it is hard to eat that amount)  I tend to have a big breakfast, then some fruit/cheese etc throughout the day and then a dinner. 

Sometimes I will have already added the dinner in, if I know the calories.

Active Calories: 2708
Total Calories: 5215
Calories: 2886/4021

No comments:

Post a Comment