Monday 28 May 2018

28th May 2018

Pool done and dusted - today was hard for whatever reason, it took me 4 minutes longer to do 2k's. The first 20 lengths seem to go on forever. But I did it, and only had to lane share for 1 length lol, followed that up with aqua jogging.



Tomorrow is pool again.... and with the cold mornings, the water is so lovely and warm. I am so hoping my togs will last, they are starting to get a little big, I really don't want to have buy any before Aussie, if I can help. 

It is so bloody cold here, and I am sitting in the warm sun, if there is one thing I like about this house is the sun streams in most of the day in winter. 

After this weeks weigh in, we have 10 weeks till our holiday. And then we come back the following day it will be Spring yay :).

Active Calories: 2609
Total Calories: 5308
Remaining Calories: 26


1 comment:

  1. I'd be lucky to be able to swim a length! I'm not a strong swimmer and never learnt to breath the right way. Well done.

    ReplyDelete