Sunday 27 May 2018

26th & 27th May 2018

Yesterday (Saturday), was an exercise free day, it was also a day where I don't count calories, I don't go overboard or anything, but just have a bit more of a relaxing day, this is working for me :).

Today I went to the gym this morning, and man my arms felt it....

Then came home had a shower, went out for brunch with David, had a burger and left 80% of the bread bun and had  a small lot of chips, the chips were a letdown :(, we also went to Davids parents grave and checked it was ok, as after the floods a month ago, some of the graves were collapsing, hers was fine but the one 2 graves up had a good sized sink hole. 

We then went for a drive around parts of Rotorua that got hit with the floods, there are still about 40 houses, by the looks of it, that have hazard/danger signs out the front. Really feel for these people as rentals are so hard to find round here, and builders are not exactly easy to find either right now.  

Tomorrow back to the pool, on the side bar ------> you can see what my weekly exercise plans are.

We have a long weekend here next weekend, my niece is getting married, will be nice to catch up with everyone. Seems we all only catch up with family, at a funeral or a wedding. 

Active Calories: 1568
Total Calories: 4280

No comments:

Post a Comment