Friday 25 May 2018

25th May 2018

Gym done, and yes I could tell I had not been to the gym for a week, but I did enjoy it. 



My gym/pool membership was due to run out, next week, but I have committed to another 12 months, and I also get 3 months free when that is finished, so a bonus, I also got the combined membership for the pool as well. So in 15 months time, my goal will be to lose minimum another 35 Kilos which will take me so close to goal..... woohoo. 

Am not sure if I will have another gym day tomorrow or a day off, thinking a day off, to give my arms a rest day and then go back on Sunday, and then back to the pool Monday. 

Have also booked my hair colour/cut in for next week Wednesday, hmmmm wonder what I will get, or if I chicken out and stay blonde lol. You will have to wait and see :). 

Active Calories: 1461
Total Calories: 3804
Calories Remaining: 350

No comments:

Post a Comment