Thursday 24 May 2018

24th May 2018

Another day, another swim, and did 2k's again today. It was bloody cold this morning, but it meant it was so relaxing in the hot pool and the spa was just bliss. Tomorrow is a gym day :).




They have attached to the spa, what they call the lazy river.




The little horseshoe shape in the middle is where you have the bubbles, but the outer pool has an under current, it is also for people to walk against the current, but I use it to float on my back and go around and around (if no one else is in there) lol. 

We have my niece's wedding next weekend, and its a long weekend yay. I am thinking of having a change from blonde to something like one of these colours, scary stuff, such a big change. I love the first photo and that style, cause it is long enough for me to style it for my vintage style outfits. I am going to see the hairdressers tomorrow and see if they can fit me in sometime next week. 






Active Calories: 2898
Total Calories: 5873
Calories Remaining: 151

No comments:

Post a Comment