Thursday 7 June 2018

7th June 2018

Met my physio at the gym, the achillies seems to be getting stronger, which is good. We also adjusted and added some stuff to the programme, so feels like a new one. I see her every 3 weeks.
I am changing my exercise routine around a bit, as it is just to cold to go to the pool so often in the cold cold mornings it really mucks my chronic pain around. 

So am going to be doing the pool - Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the gym Tuesday/Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday. I am also going to on Monday go to the pool a bit later and see how busy it is..... Tomorrow I think I will try aqua aerobics. 

Oh and here a couple of pics of the haircut, taken the day off by the hairdresser. Excuse the no makeup and wrinkles lol. Am growing it out to a longer bob, so I can do more with it, when dressing up vintage :)


1 comment: