Friday 8 June 2018

8th June 2018

Did the pool today and after a 10 day break from the pool, I still managed my 2k's and aqua jogging. But boy did my body feel it....

Now the sad news with the pool, my hair does not like it, I tried a cap, but hated it.... so for now my hair has to come second. Or I might just have to bleach it again, my hairdresser wont be very happy lol. 

All the time in the pool , all I could think about was KFC mashies lol. God knows why, so I just went and got some for lunch and they were nothing like I imagined.... such a let down lol. 

Not much planned for the weekend, except the gym on either Saturday or Sunday. David is still doing overtime this month. The dutch market is on tomorrow, might go and have a croquette yumm yummm. 

We have a beautiful day today, 13 degree's Celsius, the sun is streaming inside, and no rain for about 12 hours love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment