Saturday 9 June 2018

Back to Lower Carb - Not Keto

After some thinking, I realised, I was not feeling so energetic, my pain has increased (though that could be more to do with the cold weather), and am just a starting to feel blah. 

So after having about 6 weeks of doing more of a calorie count, (or could be longer, god knows time is going by so fast, I cant keep up), anyway I digress.... as I was saying I am starting to feel blah, and more and more carbs are starting to sneak back in, so have decided I am, oh and David will be starting lower carb again. 

It wont be to hard to get back on track, our house is still pretty much low carb, so know need to buy any new foods. Just need to throw out the loaf of bread and a couple of sweet foods that somehow got into the pantry. 

I have been doing some googling and read about some people who had similar issues, with stopping losing weight etc on keto, and went to calorie counting, then got back onto lower carb/keto and are having a success. 

So lets see what the next 10 weeks bring, hopefully some more energy at least :).


No comments:

Post a Comment