Sunday 10 June 2018

10th June 2018

Feeling so much better psychologically already with starting back doing lower carb. Been to the gym this morning, really enjoyed the workout, with the added changes.
I really thought I could do calorie counting and keeping my carbs to a good level. But every week that went on, my carbs were increasing to the point, where I didn't even check the carb count anymore. So I knew something had to change before it got too out of control. 

We have 9 weeks to our holiday, so am aiming for a 5 kilo loss, very doable :). I am starting a fresh with the new goal, just psychologically it feels right lol. 

Our mindset has a huge influence on how things go, well mine does, so hence why I am doing the whole fresh start thing. I am feeling a new motivation and am looking forwards to getting back into lower carb properly, cause I know I felt so much better on it :).

Day 1 has ended perfect with being back on track, exercise and gym done :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same with carbs - if I let a little in then more follow. I always feel better with less carbs. Good luck to losing more weight before your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, am feeling so much better already on only Day 3. :)

      Delete