Monday 11 June 2018

11th June 2018

Another day another swim, I went a bit later as it was so bloody cold this morning, but when I got there, the pool was used by the schools and there were only 2 swimming lanes available (which were busy), and the aqua jogging lanes. So ended up doing 60 minutes of aqua jogging....

We have this restaurant in Rotorua - Ciccio, it is an Italian Restaurant but also now has a Keto menu, the chef there lost 60 or 70 kilos in 12 months doing keto, and she has now talked the restaurant into offering a keto menu. The food is delicious, they also sell Pork Rinds in different flavours, there are 3 servings to a packet, and the most net carbs they have is 0.5 grams, with 9.2 Grams Protein and 4.7 Grams Fat, you can buy them from the restaurant as a takeaway. They also have the most amazing Keto desserts, if you are ever in Rotorua, you need to go there (they are closed Monday's though).
 I am just in the process of watching Part 2 off '13 Reasons Why', finding it really interesting, about half way through the series. 

I have just purchased a new camera, mainly for the holiday as I gave my other camera to my daughter and was just going to use my phone on holiday. But though the photos are good, a camera does a better job. May even do some vlogging lol....

My first weigh in will be on the 20th, so it will be a 10 days on being on lower carb. God I better have a loss lol, I am still not sure about this low carb stuff, but I do know I felt so much more energetic when I was on it last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment