Tuesday 12 June 2018

12th June 2018

Another exercise day done at the gym, had a really good workout and really enjoyed it. I tried 5 minutes on the treadmill, to see how my achillies would hold out. At 5 minutes it started hurting a little, so stopped, but was not to bad, but it still needs more strengthening. 

My new camera arrived today, it feels so good to have a nice camera again. 

Oh yeah, I have a tankini type togs, and the bottom half has stretched out so much and has got so thin, I am scared too wear them again in the water lol, and they are just too big..... Anyway was hoping they would last till we went to Aussie and was hoping to get some new togs over there, but that is not the case, anyway found some bottom halves on Ezibuy and it cost me $70 with postage bloody hell - expensive, but I need them. I am going swimming tomorrow and Thursday and then the following Monday, so they should be here by then as I paid extra for overnight shipping. So I am hoping that my ones will last another 2 swimming sessions. 

It has been, and still is a busy week with nails...

Oh yeah anyone watched on Netflix "Black Mirror", I watched the first one today from series one - WOW is all I can say.... I sat there with my mouth open for the whole show while watching it. Just bizarre.......

Am going swimming early tomorrow morning, as we are having a warm low.... and I want to do some lengths, wish me luck I don't lose my bottom half lol. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... THAT episode oink oink. Wasn't it just a shocker?

    ReplyDelete