Wednesday 13 June 2018

13th July 2018

Went to the pool little earlier today, as it was nice and warm - anything above 2 degrees in the morning, is a bonus and today was 12 degrees, it was wet but who cares it was warm, and thats all I am concerned about :).

Had to cut my aqua jogging short, as the school wanted the pool where we were aqua jogging, gees how inconsiderate they are lol. I am not going to lie, I was kinda happy about that, as the swim seemed really hard today, and it took me about 30 lengths to get my goggles right, they just wouldn't sit right, and I wasted so much time fiddling with them. 



I am not sure, if I will go to the pool tomorrow, as I have a busy afternoon/evening with nails..... might just go and do some aqua jogging, so I am not too stuffed. 

The bloody wind has picked up again, it seems that we have rain and wind 6/7 days a week. Originally we were thinking of going on holiday in June, we would have been leaving in a weeks time, kinda sad we are not, but I know come August I will be glad we waited and on our return we will be in Spring (my favourite season). 

Am feeling so much better already with having lowered the carbs, (after I just said how tiring the swim was lol, but thats a different type of tired), and am so glad I have done it, I really hope the scales give me a kilo loss over these 10 days, I am not weighing in between cause if they show a gain I might get disheartened..... 

Am going to the doctor on Friday, I am so hoping my blood pressure is the same or even coming down, as with the coming of the pain meds and the pain increase, it seems to make my blood pressure high. I think the pain would be the same with or without the lowered dose, as I am sure it is more to do with the cold than the reduction in meds....

Anyway thats me for now, have some nails this afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment